Tuesday, October 17, 2006

NFL: PREVIEW - DegenerateGambler’s Weekly NFL Picks



So, it’s Week 7 in the NFL and your wallet has taken a hit. Any normal person would probably look at this scenario and say, “I can’t afford to keep doing this…this just isn’t for me”. The problem is that if you are reading this article, you are probably more like me, “I can’t afford to keep doing this… I’ve got to win this week”. You are out looking for some new information... an inside tip… a new person to blame for your 2-12 record against the spread last week. More importantly, you are looking for a way to recoup 6 weeks of losses.

Well ladies and gentleman, I may not be the answer you are looking for, but if all of this sounds familiar what have you got to lose? I may be a degenerate gambler like our friend Pete here, but they don't call me Charlie Hustle Jr. for nothing.

Each week the rest of the season, I will give you an inside look at my top 3 games which I will consider my “Lockdown Picks of the Week”. I will also give you my prediction for all of the remaining games. Picks will be available every Thursday.

Finally, and most importantly, if you disagree with any of my picks, I would love to hear why. Don’t be afraid to use the Comment link at the bottom of the article. Give myself and other readers a chance to hear what you have to say.

Listen, I think I hear something... (cha-ching, cha-ching)... it's the sound of you cashing in!
Thanks and good luck the rest of the season!

Yours truly,
DegenerateGambler

No comments: